Saturday 4 June 2011

How to change personality, be more likable, fun and get rid of weird habits?

I%26#039;m socially stunted, gawky and akward. And frankly I%26#039;m sick of it.





I want to change myself into someone more fun, charming and a people person. Like those people you see all the time who are confortable with themselves that everyone wants to be around.





How do I do that, is there some sort of service that teaches your how to change your personality for a fee? Or a program?





Thanks|||It%26#039;s because you don%26#039;t like yourself. That%26#039;s why others may not like you. A lack of confidence is not very attractive. You consciously desire to change, which makes you a good person already. Just accept who you are, or work on one weakness at a time. |||Just do it.





If you can%26#039;t figure out how, mimic others that are until you%26#039;ve practiced enough, then strike out with your own style.