Saturday 4 June 2011

How will joining the Air Force change my personality?

I want to hear it from the real Air Force people or someone close to them... how did joining the Air Force change your personality and disposition? I%26#039;m leaving in June (one month, two days) and my wife has been wondering how I%26#039;ll be different.





Thanks!|||The AF matured me. I became more responsible for myself and acutely aware of my surroundings more. I%26#039;ve always been mellow, and that has not changed. The AF isn%26#039;t as militant as the Army or Marines.





It was the best thing I%26#039;ve ever done.





Something your wife should be happy about... AF deployments are shorter and there is more time between the deployments.





She should be proud of you. Good Luck|||Well the air force made me responsible, dependable, and matured me allot. I was a very quiet kid before I joined and after I joined I got rid of the shyness and ended up with allot of friends. It didn%26#039;t effect my political ideals or my world view to much. If you have anymore questions about the Air Force make sure to watch my live radio show Ask-A-Vet. http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Ask-a-Veteran