Saturday 4 June 2011

How to change your personality? any tips and or advice?

well being me is not working out in helping me get a GF . I have friends and all that but i need more and want to be well know.





I want people to be drawn toward me like Jesus LOL . I want people to be like there goes the realest person on the planet.|||To put it bluntly: Your personality is most like who you hang around. Network and get with different people, for your own sake.|||Just be sweet and kind and accepting.|||you can not change your personality just because you want to. you are always going to be the way you are and someday a girl will come along and say %26quot;thats just what i am looking for%26quot;|||Just be ur self dont change who u ar just 4 a girl u will find someone who likes u for u and that person u will live with for ever and wont end up pregnant and the age of 15 or something