Saturday 4 June 2011

R & S-ers......do you think R & S has managed to change your personality?

Maybe gave you a better sense of humour? A shorter temper? A greater affection for people with minimum brain cells?





Has it in any way changed your behaviour or personality? If so, how?





Thanks for your answer.|||Oh no...I was this warped before I came to R%26amp;S. But it has given me an outlet for my innerhoebag.





(((Mastermind)))|||I definitely laugh more these days.





Dont think this is personality, but when I first read about the Jesus figure burning my initial reaction was, %26quot;...we%26#039;re going to read about this on R/S for months!%26quot;





There is something good about that and something not so good.|||no. i%26#039;ve always been witty and charming.|||Yes I f-u-c-k-i-n-g hate trolls now|||it made me more atheist..|||no...if a website has the ability to change my perspective and entire personality based upon what others type, then Yahoo should get the Nobel Prize.|||Yes --- I used to be so serious before I came on R/S. %26quot;Came on R/S?? Well, it is good, but not quite that good. -- smiles --- chagrin|||hell no|||It certainly turned me against religion more|||The only difference is that I used to enjoy discussing topics with people with opposing viewpoints. Now it%26#039;s the last thing I want to do.|||It gave me a second personality.|||Yea I%26#039;ve changed from being a regular atheist to militant atheist.|||Yeah, my wife says I%26#039;m more sarcastic and snarky.|||Well you may find this difficult to believe.,..but I do think it has turned me into a right little scrubber. I never used to offer virtual strangers oral sex until I became a TC here.|||not much, but I think it has made me even more skeptical of humanity than I was, when I look at some of the people here, the close minded fundamentalists, and the narrow minded atheists on the other side (not all of them, some of them are cool and have a good sense of humor) but some of them are just mean, simplistic, and not half as smart as they think they are, both sides really are rather pathetic, it makes me think that people don%26#039;t really like to think very deeply about anything, and that is rather sad.





Its not all bad though, I have learned a few things here, and encountered some cool people, but yea, makes me more skeptical of religions, and people in general.|||FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK鈥?yeah!
















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Oh! yeah my answer is the longest!