Wednesday 26 October 2011

Are you a "rags to riches" story?

Did you start out poor in life, but now are very wealthy?



How did you obtain your fortune?



What goal did you achieve with your money?



Has the wealth change your personality/beliefs/values?



What life lessons did you retain from being poor?



What about friends? Keep any from the wrong side of the tracks?...Do friends treat you the same? Do you trust anyone?



What life lessons have come from being rich?
Are you a %26quot;rags to riches%26quot; story?
I started out extremely poor. Never had new clothes until I bought them myself when I started working at the age of 16. I've been working every since. While I'm not rich by any means, I do have a very nice middle-class life. I'm a supervisor at an Electric Company and am the only one from all the kids and grandparents of my grandmother that has their bachelor degree. I FEEL very well off when compared to the miserable life I had growing up.
Are you a %26quot;rags to riches%26quot; story?
No, I'm a riches (not really that rich), to rags story....
LOL, no i wish
no i didn't use to be.



but my bestfriend is the complete opposite.



riches to rags. aw it was a sad time in her life

thank goodness i was there for her :)
Yeah, I wish too!!!!
l still haven't reached the %26quot;riches%26quot; part. l hope it's coming now.
No I'm a rags to raggedy person, as are a lot of the people who live on the Gulf Coast are now.
i dnt wana b rich... i only want 2 buy watever i need %26amp; want %26amp; right now, im in that stage