Wednesday 26 October 2011

I know I'm mean and a little self-centered, how can I be nice?

She's realized something. she's not the nice girl anymore. I'm gone from her now....We have no idea how to change anymore. I don't know HOW to let her be nice! We've been told to stop looking for attention and be nice, but, how?



Most people are nice, how do they manage it?

Some people say that you cannot change your personality, I don't think so. I think it's possible to change. But i don't know how.



Neither side of myself knows how to stop being loud and obnoxious. it's all we can remember any more. even since kindergarten. loud, obnoxious, whatever. But it's acceptable when your 8, not when your 13.



Please don't say %26quot;just be nice%26quot;, She dosen't know how to be nice!





If your wondering why my nounds keep changing person, I'm physicaly one person, but i'm split....i don't know why, but it's like i'm 2 people living in one body.

Sorry so long
I know I'm mean and a little self-centered, how can I be nice?
First of all, forget that you are two. Everybody has contradictory desires inside but that doesn't mean that he or she is not just he or she!

So when you've done with that, think. Why do you want to be nice? Beacause of others or because of yourself? It would be good for you indeed? It should, but for you it may be absolutely unbearable.

You want to change? You know what is the problem, that's great. Let's do the next step. Try to be a bit less loud for a little while. It won't hurt. Say something positive to others, but just if you actually mean it...

Do it bit by bit. If you are doing well, you will feel how much better is it, and that will surely make you reach your aim.
I know I'm mean and a little self-centered, how can I be nice?
Hummmmmmmmmm Tell your other self to %26quot;Just be nice%26quot;
I think 1 of you needs to get help
Before you speak , take 5 seconds and ask yourself do I need to reply, and how would be the best way..Take a deep breath and then say what you need to say and be sure when you say it..it is only positive words..It will take time, you will mess up,, but after awhile it becomes second nature and you won't realize you are thinking about it anymore..also ask yourself before you reply, will this hurt any ones feelings..if it will, then why say it..too much of our lives are wasted blasting others instead of helping..I have faith in you..you can master this..Good luck.
Well, it definitely sounds like you are schizophrenic. First things first. Get professional help. Mental illnesses when left unchecked can get out of control. The quicker you correct the problem, the easier it will be to correct. Then, you can work on being nice. Being nice is easy. Just go through your day as you normally would, but just think consciously about those around you. If you see someone trying to do something and they are having difficulty, help them out. Anticipate the needs of others. if you are walking into a store, look behind you as you walk in. If there is another person behind you, hold the door open for them and let them go ahead of you. If someone's having a bad day, get them a little gift or some flowers to make their day better. If someone is struggling to put something in their trunk, help them do it. Things like that are what nice people do. Stop thinking about yourself. The world is full of lots of other people, and being nice to them gets you a lot farther in life than being mean.
  • Can you quilt a queen on a regular machine
  • php web hosting
  •