Friday 7 October 2011

Do you think most people's personality changes depending on who they are around?

why this is and is this mostly for everybody?



how your personality changes , depending on who you are around ? and after being inside away from everbody for so long...how long does it take for your personality to resume again its superficial role?.



please explain and describe how this is you think for you in particular, if so. and again why?



thanks for your answers!
Do you think most people's personality changes depending on who they are around?
Yes,mine depends on the situation at hand.If it involves business or a major decision then I'm dead on serious in my behavior %26amp; thinking;If its purely entertainment or at my leizure I can be more myself; in a chillaxed mode.

I reckon that's pretty normal for people to do though.You reckon so too?

Yer mighty Welcome.

=)
Do you think most people's personality changes depending on who they are around?
Yes that is correct, i think
oh yea....it's called adapting
Duh. I get all flirty and slutty when im in a group of guys because i know they like that.
Yes, its psychological.



For example, if I'm around a hot women, I will act beefy and completley different to try to impress her.



If I'm around my friends, I'd be totally repulsive to her.



It's basically like that for horny teenagers. :P
yes everyone changes to suit their surroundings
Yes to an extent due to adaptation reasons.
Yes i agree with you on this one i have seen so many people change when they are with different people ! It will take you time to adjust again

Good Luck

Natalie
honestly, i'll act like a slut sometimes when im around popular people.
yea but not stubborn people because they are just stubborn to change LOL!

BUT SOMETIMES PEOPLE DON'T CHANGE BECAUSE OF OTHER PEOPLE I MEAN THEY HAVE THERE OWN UNIQUE PERSONALITY
  • vc
  • bulldog for sale
  •