Friday 7 October 2011

Paxil works for social anxiety?

did paxil work for your social anxiety? How did it help you. did it change your personality to where you were really talkative and outgoing?
Paxil works for social anxiety?
yes


Paxil works for social anxiety?
ttp://infogetin.iwantthisjunk.com

you can get much information in this website, If you will check anyone blue link in website


Paxil helped me for about 6 months, it made me feel more outgoing, I am now taking Cymbalta, so far so good.
Just a warning for you, Josh.



%26quot;Paroxetine (Seroxat, PAXIL, Parotin, Aropax, Xetanor, ParoMerck, Rexetin) is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) antidepressant. It was released in 1992 by the pharmaceutical company GlaxoSmithKline. In 2006, it was the fifth-most prescribed antidepressant in the US retail market, with more than 19.7 million prescriptions. The prescription of this drug is controversial because of side effects such as suicidal ideation (thoughts of suicide) and withdrawal syndrome which have resulted in legal proceedings against the manufacturer%26quot;.



Personal note: I was prescribed Paxil for anti-anxiety in 1998. It made me extremely sick (dizziness, constant headaches, difficulty breathing, nausea/vomitting) and I felt like I wanted to die every day. I told my psychiatrist I wanted to be taken off it (after explaining the symptoms). He refused. So I took myself off it and went to another doctor. I found out about the above information six months after I stopped taking it. Paxil is still on the list of manufacturers being sued for distributing this product. If patrons/clients win this case, the manufacturing company will be obligated to provide compensation for each client (those who can provide proof) who suffered from serious side effects. If this medication is not affecting you this way, then please disregard this answer. Thank you for your time.
  • Parameter.Add()
  • gives out fashion advice
  •