Wednesday 26 October 2011

The only thing separating me and a relationship.?

Maturity. I need to change. Man I cannot stress this enough. I WANT TO CHANGE!! NOT FOR THEM, FOR MYSELF!!! Ok. Thats outta my system. Well. I want to act more mature. I am a funny guy (I guess, people say I am) but sometimes I just act too crazy. I talk WAY to much. I yell things in class, people look at me funny. You get the point. My question is How do I shut the hell up, and calm the f*ck down? Lol. Excuse my computer lingo. Also how do you change your personality in such a way? I want to start thinking before I speak. But how do I go about that? It's like instinct for me to just blurt it out. I hope you were able to understand this. Thanks in advance.
The only thing separating me and a relationship.?
Sometimes the toughest thing to learn to do is to sit back and listen. It's all about self discipline. I used to be like you and I realized that it was selfish of me (also somewhat arrogant) to always be in the forefront.



Perhaps in some way I liked the attention and liked the feeling of validation for my opinions. But this feeling of self importance was an illusion as others often had just as much to say if not more but never spoke up which made me see myself in a different light.



There are many out there who lack the confidence or will to just speak their mind and I made and effort to bring other people out of their shell. I realized that classes are there for other people to learn as well and I try to let other people have their turn to speak whether they were right or wrong.



Its best to begin with baby steps. Just make a vow to spend one entire class period without speaking at all and I'm sure you'll end up learning a lot about yourself and more importantly about others. Everyone needs a time to shine and this cannot happen when I was hogging the spotlight.



You'll find that being quiet is like holding back a dam but over time you'll find that the most memorable opinions are the ones that one has spent their time to thoroughly think through.
The only thing separating me and a relationship.?
In order to mature, you need to learn self control. You will eventually have to learn how to control your actions anyway.

Why not start now, and make it easier for the future?
Oh boy do I know your situation lol. I'm always like that in class and end up getting kicked out. You just have to learn to control your mouth. It's hard, but sometimes it really works, and just blurting stuff out can get you into serious trouble sometimes.
Yeah, I know your type. The kind of person who likes to talk a lot, and cracks jokes often, ya know? I don't know for sure how you can change, maybe you're just hyper or something, I dunno. LOL
Homework. Community service. Listening to others with sincere compassion. Staying in school.
well i dont really think that you can completely change who you are but just simply tone it down

do exactly what you said and THINK...dont just say the first thing that comes in to your mind. give it thought
just act like ur lips r nailed shut i dont know but im to old 4 i like guys who r funny and talk to da-mn much
Maturity, as you've alluded to, is the ability to see beyond. Acting immature is fun for the moment, but not good beyond that moment, not good for your future, for relationships, etc.



You know how to stop it? Just STOP. That's called making a choice. As an adult, you can make choices, that you couldn't as a child. So you can do it. STOP your immature behavior.



http://helpGlobe.com