Friday 7 October 2011

How do I become more aggressive toward women?

Okay, it is hard to be aggressive toward women since in America, all these women don't like Asian guys because of their negative stereotype. It it wasn't the case. It would be so much easier. Anyway, one time I was talking to girls and nervously because in my mind, I'm already thinking like %26quot;this girl just don't want to talk to me because I'm Asian and she might think I'm a weirdo%26quot;. How do you get these kind of mindset out of your brain? Do they have classes like where they train you to be more aggressive and changing your personality?
How do I become more aggressive toward women?
I know what you mean...Sadly brutha, there's nothing we can do. Its a white media pecking order and we're at the bottom. Its not the same overseas though, so you might want to travel one day. You are who you are. Forget about classes.



No joke...1st Go to a strip club, get drunk, get a few lap dances and enjoy yourself. It will work out all the inhibitions.



When you talk to chicks, dont act...just be. Dont get hung up on those things you cant change about yourself. Respect yourself first and formost and dont care about what others think about you or stereotypes...Be a bad *** m*tha f*cka.



When you're talking to a girl, especially a white girl, talk slow, clear, directly and be confident. Just because you say something to her, doesnt mean you're interested in her. But if you act nervous, you will convey that you are, and these white chicks get creeped out when guys like us do that. Just talk openly with confidence. Dont linger either. Say what you need to say and move on, because you got things to do.
How do I become more aggressive toward women?
What are you talking about? I absolutely LOVE the stereotypical awkward, shy asian guy. Bonus points if they have obscure hobbies and wear glasses.

You're not a wierdo. You're adorable.
  • handling exceptions
  • best piece of advice for
  •