Wednesday 26 October 2011

Please help me. I don't know what to do...?

My big brother has always been my hero and role model in life. I've always been able to go to him for anything and he always knows the right thing to say. But lately, all he ever talks about is how much he smokes weed and how I better not go my whole life without smoking because he thinks it's just one of those life experiences. We'll I'm completely against drugs because I don't think anything should enter your body that's going to change your personality. He has completely changed since he started smoking weed. I really want my old big brother back. Is there anyway I can convince him to stop smoking? I miss the old him. :'(
Please help me. I don't know what to do...?
naa you cant change him,,,you just have to be smart enough and grateful that he always gave you good advice,,,,because of your older bothers previous influence on you,,you are strong and smart enough to know that drugs are the wrong way to go,,,nobody is perfect, perhaps now he needs you to be a friend,,but don't play the big brother just be a friend... in other words don't tell him what not to do ,,,just be there 4 him
Please help me. I don't know what to do...?
keep standing firm on your beliefs. You may not convince him, but don't let him swat you. I hear your sorrow, but it is his (bad) choice...sorry.
tell him all the side affects how much you love him get him a gf and how he might die and everyone is worried about him
First,

dont ever give up and

you might even convince him you should always tell him what should happen when hes not home through all his weed away

talk to him about how you fell about this and give him all the sideeffects on smoking and how he could die in a couple years now how your whole family fells about him.
i guess you are going to have to stand up for yourself now. i am sorry for your loss. gee, you could always make up a story and then say, oh i used to be able to go to you but now you are not any help at all. depends on how high he is at the time of the telling though. he really does not care about you now. sorry.