Friday 7 October 2011

I have a question for those who have already become adult.Who is it?What changes occur ed in your personality?

I want to describe how adults ,in terms of mentality, physical aspects and everything regarded to their life.How is it to be an adult?
I have a question for those who have already become adult.Who is it?What changes occur ed in your personality?
it blows dead donkeys!!! you have bills to pay, kids to raise, you get to see just how idiotic the world really is. you get to deal with getting fired, laid off, being poor, inflation, the government, you get to pay taxes, have car wrecks, watch loved ones die, you get to be sick, work breaks your back, you get to see that if you don't work, you starve to death, you have to go somewhere and do something every day of your life, you can't just sit and chill at the house and hang out with your friends anymore. no time for anything, playing games, nothing. you get insomnia, you worry bout not having enough money, you worry bout everything really. and while all this is going on, you hafta try to raise your kids the best you know how and hope they don't end up dead or in prison...then your parents get old and senile and you hafta take care of them. it's no wonder that when you're older, you're ready, willing and able to die peacefully. ...on to the next life to do it all over again... *sigh*
I have a question for those who have already become adult.Who is it?What changes occur ed in your personality?
i will be back to answer this qustion after i think i have evaluated it well enough.





Ok, i gave it some thought. How is to be an adult? Awesome and scary and sh!tty at the same time. There are days that I wish i could be 17 again, 15, 8.... I have changed physically. I now have lines where there never were before and its harder for me to drop a few stone/pounds than it was when iw as in high school. I also think I have matured some, thankfully, and believe i know how to handle some of lifes unexptancies. And when i dont, im also mature enough to realize that my parents do. I am old enough now to realize that I can look on to my parents, especially my mother, as a peer rather than a tyrant. Some things that havent changed since pre-adulthood is my outlook on myself. Im getting to the point where I like me as me, and i hear this really happens, so I am looking forward to that.



Like Mogollon Dude said, this is the best time of your life, realize it before its too late.
Tough No one to blame any more ? An the best is over and I did not know it .
You take less ****
Other than having to pay bills and taxes, I don't feel much different than when I was a teenager, and I'm the MOM of children just turning adults.



There is no big, sudden change that occurs. You have more responsibilities...but you don't feel like an adult...not really.
Can't drink as much as I used to, more complacent. Other than that I agree with Feeling Groovy.
You mellow alot as in once you were loud and aggressive now alot calmer and your not as impulsive. You listen more.