Wednesday 26 October 2011

Ever felt like you are just about to flip a switch and then your personality just changed completely?

Thats how I feel lately. I just feel like I'm about to burst into somethign that is completely oposite of me right now and don't want to go back. Somehting wrong with me?
Ever felt like you are just about to flip a switch and then your personality just changed completely?
nope, it totally normal. I sometimes do that too.
Ever felt like you are just about to flip a switch and then your personality just changed completely?
yea i have felt like that... one of my friends says i have three personalities and he olny likes one of them. but dont worry you will be fine
Go see a doctor
thats weird I dont know, but I have never changed and never will so I really dont know whts wrong with you.
it's called being Bi-Polar. =)