Friday 7 October 2011

How does birth order effect your personality?

I am very embarassed to be the problem child in the family. When my parents divorced, I was effected the most.

Is there a way to change my personality?

I hate being the sensitive child.

I notice even that my parent's divorce has effected my own relationships.

I always try to cling on to boyfriends/guys that clearly do not treat me well.

My parents divorced when I was 15, I'm 18 now.
How does birth order effect your personality?
all people are a problem not just you sweetie... you are traumatized naturally... they probably will try to put you in the military... all children would be considered a problem ..why would you take that on to you.. humpty dumpty sat on a wall humpty dumpty had a great fall all the kings horses all the kings men couldnt put humpty together again i waited all day to say that.... keep your personality its all yours... stay sensitive its wonderful to be sensitive... you would have problems with relationships no matter what dont you read all the stuff in the computor? boys dont know how to treat any girl right assuming you are a girl... you just have to muddle thru it all.. and grow from it all.. like we all do sigh... one day at a time sweet JESUS..you will get stronger.. i sure dont understand why all the divorces and trauma for?