Friday 7 October 2011

Medication for Adult ADHD - how do you feel?

Does the medication change your personality besides being able to focus. And is it true that it causes weight loss?

Thanks for the head up.
Medication for Adult ADHD - how do you feel?
I started to read this but got side tracked. Whoops my pants fell again. I'll be right back. What was the question. Oh yeah the medicine makes me vomit.
Medication for Adult ADHD - how do you feel?
I'm glad you liked it and thanks for the points.

Report Abuse


Hi:



I have adult ADHD and yes I take medication for it. I take Adderal XR every day. The XR is the extended release so you only have to take it once a day in the am.



In the beginning when I began taking it, I dropped quite a bit of weight in the begining and after a few months the weight loss stopped and levelled out.





I hope this helps



Be safe and be well
I take concerta 54 mg every day It helps me foucs, say still, and less inpulseveness. I have lost wight becase the med makes me not want to eat anything all day so I eat 1 time a day and that is diner time but I don't see it as a bad thing becase alot of people want to lose wight and failed to do so.