Wednesday 26 October 2011

United States Military Academy? I'll gives stars to ppl w/ good answers.?

Answer this good and I'll give you stars and all those other points.



What kind of uniform do you wear?

When do you wear those gray uniforms?

What are the exact hair length requirements?

Do you have bathroom privacy?

Do you have any privacy?

Does everyone have to play a sport?

Physical requirements, how to be prepared?

How do you study late at night?

Do they go through your things when you get there?

Is it possible to sneak in personal things?

Will going there change your personality, for better or worse?

How are there science programs?

What are my options about medical school?

What do I do after I graduate?

What jobs are there related to the health field?

How is the education compared to Ivy leagues?

Exactly how much money will I have when service is up?

How much of my graduate college will they pay for?
United States Military Academy? I'll gives stars to ppl w/ good answers.?
You will get more replies if you ask each question one by one.