Wednesday 26 October 2011

Dear boy..... ?

Dear Collin,



Where do I start, where do I begin? Do I begin with your eyes, your smile? Or do I begin with You?

That first night I saw you was a very confusing one. As soon as I saw you I was... interested. But the Chris... well, we won't get into that. But after that I thought, %26quot;I like this guy... He seems pretty cool. I'll give him a shot.%26quot; Boy did it turn out to be more than that.

Now, whenever I'm around you I get butterflies, goosebumps, my heart stops... I can't breath, yet at the same time I can't stop smiling. I can't help but smile wen I see you smile or when your eyes twinkle like they do.

Your smile is breathtaking. It's what helps me fall asleep at night because I know it'll be in my dreams. Your eyes are captivating, almost hypnotizing. They way they light up when you laugh makes my heart smile.

But, I feel trapped by you. I want more from you, but I don't know how you feel I don't want to make things awkward. So, I'll leave it up to you. I'm going to put it all in your hands. It's no longer my burden. It's not going to keep me awake at night anymore.

Whatever happens I want you to know it doesn't matter. If all that happens is that we become closer friends then I'll accept it and know that that is what is best, even though it may not be what I want.

Please know my dear Collin that you are by far the best guy I've ever met. You'll always be Cutie Collin to me. That'll always be how I see you. Please know also that you will always have a small corner of my heart. Try your hardest not to break it.

Collin, before I end this I have one more thing to say. You have the most captivating personality I've ever seen. It has the potential to be lethal. Be careful with it. Try not to let your lovebug smite too many unsuspecting girls. It's too late for me. I fell under your spell a long time ago. Just only let your quirky charm out once in a while. Oh. and one other thing. Always stay you. Don't ever change. Don't change your personality one bit. Don't change one hair on your adorable head. Stay you, unique you. Stay the Collin Holte I fell for. Stay the Collin I laugh with, the Collin from the mosh pit, the Collin I get up for in the morning/ I want you to stay the Collin Holte that, no mater what happens, will live forever and ever in my dreams.






Dear boy..... ?
What's the question?
Dear boy..... ?
My purpose on this site is to help steer people to a solution to their questions or problems. This kind of defeats any logical reasoning and makes no sense whatsoever. Void implies nothing and I hope I did more than that on this site....

Report Abuse