Friday 7 October 2011

How to develop your own good personality? How do you maintain it? How to Deal with other personality?

1) How to build your own personality? A Good one?



2) How do you maintain your own perosnality and prevent people or your surroundings to change it.



3) How to Deal with other personality?
How to develop your own good personality? How do you maintain it? How to Deal with other personality?
make a list of traits you want to carry

# list the people who are your close ones

# change youself

# ask for feedback from your close ones



every person would welcome the change in you, if you become good towards them.
How to develop your own good personality? How do you maintain it? How to Deal with other personality?
1) that is a bit long. I care for people, try to be open to opinions (which can be hard if mine conflicts with others), and I really try to give a shoulder to cry on if someone is feeling really sad.



Good personalities may be kind behavior, caring for someone deeply like I stated above, having a good sense of humor, and not judging others so often. Everyone is unique there is almost little point in that. If I make friends, I try not to make stereotypes at first sight because it creates a really bad atmosphere for the person if he/she does not feel comfortable. I try to be polite and lend a hand when people need it, because everyone gets a bit stuck sometimes and helping them is a passion to me.



2) I maintain my own personality by knowing I am unique and that there is only one of me. As my friend said, %26quot;you were born an original, don't die a copy.%26quot; I don't know where she got it from but it's true. If I want to remain this way and prevent change, I just hang out with friends who accept me for who I am. I don't hang out with those who try to treat me like their own puppet.



3) To deal with other personalities, that's a whole new game you know. If a person is harsh and tends to be commanding and abusive, you can't really deal with that, it's just impossible. If the person is a bit strange and their morals and opinions are different than mine, I just have to try and be more open-minded because my own thoughts aren't universal. No one's thoughts are.
1. This would be difficult and would take a lot of effort on your part since personalities are traits molded into a person beginning childhood. It is normally very resilient, as we know, childhood is the most critical stage of learning.

I guess you would have to make a list of what you deem to be %26quot;good personality traits%26quot;. You will have to remind yourself all day of these new traits you want to adopt especially if its going to be very different from your current personality.



2. Remind yourself of your goals frequently for a long period of time until it becomes natural/automatic. You wouldn't have to worry about people changing your personality unless you are someone who is prone to suggestion or someone who is a people-pleaser. But I assume these are traits you dont want to adopt.



3. To deal with other personality, one must be educated first about the different kinds of personalities. Then you will understand better that people react differently to things and you must not take it personally if someone offends you because of their rudeness... its just their personality.