Friday 7 October 2011

Is it OK to change your image for the better? girls answer plz :]?

OK so a couple of months ago i looked like i lived off the streets for a couple of years, my personality was kinda nerdy-like and i think it still is now, i smelled like crap and i never shaved. One night i looked at myself in the mirror and i realized that i looked bellow average, i weighed 125lbs and it was time for me to change. After getting a lot of advice from my brothers girlfriend and some friends from school, i was able to give myself a really awesome makeover.



here are some pictures from the beginning of my makeover to how i am now.

1. At the start..

http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab153/coreystj/Picture0006.jpg



2.Take off your glasses!

http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab153/coreystj/Picture0004.jpg



3.Nice hair cut but how about you smile? oh and those glasses have got to go....

http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab153/coreystj/Picture0018.jpg



4.Wow you straightened your hair!! :)

http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab153/coreystj/Picture0025.jpg



5.Ok now your style has got to change...seriously no more T-shirts...

http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab153/coreystj/Picture0054.jpg



6.Ooh back up a bit more? but this time make a pose that will attract!

(nice Rockband by the way XD)

http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab153/coreystj/Picture0052.jpg



7. Uhh the perfect makeover from start to finish...priceless in less than 2 months.

http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab153/coreystj/Picture0041.jpg



How do i feel about myself now? well i started using perfume and it made me get a lot more confidence, no more worrying about going up to a girl and always being scared about body odas. i also shaved my under arms so i don't feel ashamed to raise my arms in the air to get the ball in the pool. I care about myself a lot more than i use to. I chew gum near the end of day to keep my breath fresh. I eat a lot better than i use to (strong on dairy products to give my hair and nails a lighter and stronger feel). This all sounds gay but you know we gotta do this.. The price to pay? losing my ability to study and spending more time on looks.



OK so my question is, was it really worth to start looking presentable and letting go the nerd side just for looks? I mean i could change my personality for the worst...Tell me what you think



NOTE: my weight did not change so girls if you think its your size that makes you look bad? you are completely wrong.



Fact # 51 guys go after presentable and clean girls, they do NOT go for the hottest girls.



Oh and rate each picture to show the improvement.
Is it OK to change your image for the better? girls answer plz :]?
There nothing wrong with changing ur image for good, in fact we all need to do at some point of time.

If u feel confident abt ur self and u think u are awesome, don't give a $hit abt what others think abt u.

Dont worry too much abt ur looks, let it go naturally, dont let it affect ur studies, thats the most important thing in ur life, although it may not seem so right now.

abt rating,i think pic 3 was the best, straightened hair with glasses look sexy and charming.

U should wear glasses sometimes, they look good on u.)(
Is it OK to change your image for the better? girls answer plz :]?
i only looked at picture one and seven. and you should totally keep it up :]
damn u look hot as omg ur are sexy
Wow , BIG change! Congrats for going through with it! Ratings :

1. 1

2. 2

3. 2

4. 5

6. 8

7 9
Honestly you were really cute with the wavy hair in the glasses! But you look nice now!
DAMN!!!!!!!!! You did a good job! It is perfectly fine to change yourself for the better. The body is simply the home for the soul, and if changing that home makes life easier, why not? You look really good!
No, now you look and probably are a douche bag if you spend enough time on your looks to make it difficult to do other things. Nobody likes the douche bag, unless you just want to get laid as much as you can with a bunch of sluts and never hold a relationship.