Friday 7 October 2011

How to REALLY change your Subconscious Mind & Beliefs?

I am financial unstable at the moment. It is showing in my life- where I am projecting an Insecure and Unconfident image. I have a good personality, but my worries are getting the better of me. How can i really change my SUBSCIOUS %26amp; BELIEFS- to feel secure, happy, b bold and confident?? I have a funny thought stuck in my head-that if I am happy n carefree someting wrong will JUST HAPPEN.
How to REALLY change your Subconscious Mind %26amp; Beliefs?
Hey there is a type of music called subliminal music. It can hypnotize you. Ex : you may start feeling that truly there is a one tonne stone on your back and you start sweating and bending down and down .............
How to REALLY change your Subconscious Mind %26amp; Beliefs?
Talking is the answer, discussing you worries in a honest way can help you see why your thinking that way, if you would like more help with this then take a look at my profile it may help, I hope so.
First clear your mind. Think of pleasant things. Imagine that you are in the financial state that you'd like to be. Be there!!! Everytime you get depressed or disillusioned, Imagine the opposite! This way you'll project a positive image and positive things will happen!!! believe me. I talk from experience!
i think hypnotherapists will be able to help you.i'm trying to find a hypnotherapists in my place as well.