Wednesday 26 October 2011

What makes you, you!?

What makes you unique (aside from your DNA!). What qualities do you like? What dont you like? Have you ever consciously changed tried to change your personality? How would you like to be?



Oh and no Jesus is in me or God answers please! Lol. Thanks.
What makes you, you!?
1. your experiences in life and how you react to them shape who you are in this life.



2. I like qualities that show you have some character....some pride....dignity.....grace......



3. I don't like people who think they can't learn something new....



4. yes....parts of it. I have a tendency to be shy around strangers and sometimes this limits me in my experiences. So I do try to force myself to push past the shyness.



5. I'd like to reach the end of my life and be able to look back and not regret the decisions I%26quot;ve made. I'd like to be proud enough of them and myself, that I could say I'd do it all over again and I wouldn't change anything. I think this is rare and presently, I couldn't say that. So... I have more work to do.....
What makes you, you!?
hmmmmm....
mmmm i try to be differnt in anything i do, say or dress, maybe im odd lol but thats me
What and how I think.

Don't follow the crowd.

Substance over style.

I have found some of the least physically attractive people have the most beautiful minds and personalities.
im crazy, silly, spontaneous, awesome, weird, i make up the silliest dances and the jokes and i just can't find anyone else like me. i'm a renaissance (wo) man. i'm pretty much an all around girl. just because you're trying to be different doesn't mean you will be. being you is unique. it just flows..
what makes me so unique is my personallity, my sense of humor, my friends my love for movies, video games, pizza, music, cartoons, and really dubm jokes with no punch line...
What makes me me...



I like to say that I am unique in ways that are different from my peers (I'm in high school), because of all the people that I have seen and have known in my years starting from the end of elementary school up until now, I have been one of the few to be true to my own beliefs, wants, and self. I admit, I once did try to change to fit in. I've since given up on that and have decided to live only as myself. I've lost a lot of friends from it, but I always try to convince myself that at least through being lonely I've found my true sense of self. That's what I like about myself.



One thing I would like to be is more independent. I'm ready to be through college with a steady job and a life for myself without having to rely on my parents for money.
I have forced change in myself. In recent years I have transitioned from being an employee at a job to someone who is building a business in the financial services industry, I hold many financial licenses, I also recruit to build my business and trying to raise my belief that my time is worth 6 figures a month. I also stopped making decisions based on what others think of me or what I'm doing. Most important I have learned to embrace fear and failure as part of the building blocks to accomplish success and winning in life.
I AM WHAT I AM
praise the lord
Well, I wouldn't say it makes me unique, but these things certainly make me, me...

My genetic makeup, of course, sets the stage, but my parenting (or in my case, lack of) my trauma's, my mistakes, my experiences, my LIFE is what makes me, me. Everything I read; everything I see; the food I eat; the music I listen to; the people I choose to have around me and to love; every single thing that I do and see and hear and taste makes me individual.

Have I ever tried to change? Certainly... and I did. I was so far down at one point in my life, it just seemed easier to stay down. But faith got me back up, and I put my mind to change. I ALLOWED change in my life. And I am changing more every day that I allow positive change into my life.

How would I like to be? Just exactly the way I am today. Just exactly. Everything that I have gone through, good and bad, has brought me to who I am and where I am today. And today, I like myself!
I am unique because I am capable of thinking my own thoughts and having my own feelings that are unlike anyone elses-same goes for every other person.
we everyone is unique for our mentality,motto,belive even diet. disorder and extreemism......i don`t like. yes, conciously i want to change my personality. in my own way.....
What makes us totally unique is a blend of DNA; up binging; education and other learning sources.



There is now many and powerful methods to change our personality. NLP; hypnotherapy; counselling; CBT; power / accelerated learning; coaching.



Iv used them - now I'm more or less who I want to be.
What makes me unique is my ability to never take sides.I like honesty ( very hard to find ) and integrity, i hate backstabbing, loudness and people who are impatient, i have consciously made an effort to be more understanding and to stand up for what i believe in and less transparent with my feelings, i would like to be carefree and wise like the Oracle.lol