Saturday 24 September 2011

Does anyone's opion of physical beauty change with your opinion of their personality?

Does anyone here find that there opinon of someones physical form changes to fit how you feel about their personality?

It does for me. I've noticed that girls I didn't used to find attractive become attractive when I get to know them if I like them and visa versa (how do you spell that by the way)?
Does anyone's opion of physical beauty change with your opinion of their personality?
Yeah,I've met guys who I didn't find that good looking,but after getting to know them,they were very sexy%26amp;others that were gorgeous,after knowing them,they were UGLY.
Does anyone's opion of physical beauty change with your opinion of their personality?
If meaning if you find someone very attrative because of there inner beauty and all of a sudden one of you're friends says what are you doing with her that she is not that attrative you will soon see you're self second guessing how attractive she is bec. of someone elses opinion. It's just natural for us as humans bec. you're right you can find a woman that is ok looking and get to know her and she has the greatest attitude and of a suden she is finer than fine but let someone tell you that she isn't that attractive and watch her go back to just being that girl that is ok no matter how good her personality is that's just my outlook on this ?
Yes I do find that to be the case. As I get to know and like someone, I find that they become more attractive to me as well. Familiarity doesn't have to breed contempt. I guess it goes to show that beauty is even less than skin deep.



Here's a different spin on your question...If I meet somone I find physically attractive, but it turns out she has a horrible personality/outlook/karma, (you fill in the blank here) I find myself not thinking they are so attractive afterward. It's a good observation you had to ask this question, well put. oh and vice versa is spelled correctiy.