Wednesday 21 September 2011

Changing your personality?

I need help to change my personality and mold it into a mature minded adult. Basically people have always seen me as mr. Funny guy tell jokes and a cool guy to hang around. But this isent going to get me a job promotion and it damn sure isent going to get me female attention beyond making them laugh and hugs. Basicaly I want my coworkers to see me as mature and about my business I work hard but I also play a lot. I want girls to see me as mature and about my business instead of someone to make theM laugh and someone to flirt with. How can I overhaul my personality so I can get rid of the comedian in me and be seen as the mature serious guy I need to be
Changing your personality?
Well you don't have to neccessarily change your whole personality to be more mature. Theres nothing wrong with being Mr. Funny Guy, those are also the most liked type of people since they aren't so serious also... just make sure you have your priorities straight. Like when your at work, or on a date. Its okay to be your funny self, but only at the right times. Be serious when you need to be!
Changing your personality?
no you dnt jus be yourself
What you need is a serious beating



That'll sort you out.
Same problem bro.
dude chicks love guys with good personality but just stop being funny
Nobody can tell you how to act, it has to be done on your own. All you have to do is find a balance between who you are and who you want to be. Personalities don't %26quot;change,%26quot; but it's possible that your true personality is being covered up by something else.
Go to salsa classes, join a gym, hang out in the library(possibly read a few books), watch Discovery channel (then you may quote interesting factoids you've learnt), eat at resturants/learn to cook french dishes, wear ironed suits and get a smart haircut.



You may think I'm joking but I'm not, most of this should hopefully work just make sure you have enough money left over for bills.
you dont have to stop being mr. funny guy, you just have to know the right and wrong times to joke and be funny. A lot of girls like guys who can make them laugh as long as they don't go over the edge and their jokes aren't hurtful. As for finding a job, its still good to have a sense of humor as long as it doesn't get out of hand and you get annoying!

good luck!
I think that there is a hugely common misconception that being slightly immature and enjoying yourself means you don't take your job seriously or that you can't do it better than someone who is infinitely more dull than you. Think of it this way, how would you want to see yourself? Personally I think that being the guy who makes people lighten up in a world which is increasingly fast paced, stressful and chaotic makes you the perfect person to talk to. There's a fine difference between having a good time with peers and just being an absolute clown. Telling people jokes, making people feel good about themselves really puts you in a position where they enjoy hanging around you. Therefore you've put yourself in a position of power. People will listen because they want to. However, if you've only been joking around, your peers will have been conditioned to only expect jokes, so you have to slowly incorporate a level of seriousness by adding the word 'but' after your jokes. For example, yeah that account was about as fat as herbs mother 'but' in all fairness the fiscal and monetary standings of these accounts has slowly diminished throughout our 3rd and 4th quarters each year so it is not surprising that we would be facing the situation we are in currently. I propose that we concentrate our efforts on...



You don't need to change your personality, you seem like a people person and social skills are by far the most important skills you can have. I think what you need to do is to learn how to leverage your personality to get what you want instead of trying to change it to what you think people want.



Girls are attracted to guys who make them feel good, humour certainly helps, theres only so much laughing they can do before they ask, ok what else has this guy got. Show them what you're passionate about. You have the ability to get them excited with your sense of humour, a lot of guys can't do that. What you need to do is go further than that, get them involved in your life, your hobbies etc.



A classic book on dealing with people is 'How to win friends and influence people' by Dale Carnegie. A lot of the principles seem very basic but it's funny how people don't always put them into practice. It comes in handy in terms of negotiations and working your way around people to get what you both want.
  • healthy hair
  • between shampoo and conditioner
  •