Friday 16 September 2011

Do you ever feel like your looks don't fit your personality?

And if they don't, should you try to change your looks?

Or should you let things be how they are.
Do you ever feel like your looks don't fit your personality?
I do sometimes because I look serious but I am a very goofy person. I would only try and change my looks if they are a disadvantage to me and they haven't been so far, especially when I've gone on interviews and I've had to %26quot;fake it%26quot;.
Do you ever feel like your looks don't fit your personality?
no, for me it's the other way around
I suppose my looks fit my personality well enough, but it's mostly by accident.



As for changing yourself, in short, I would say to do whatever makes you the happiest.



To be a bit more detailed.. the whole concept of a certain personality fitting a certain look is completely arbitrary. It only means as much as you let it. I feel like a true individual would form their own personality and their own looks based on what they like. If it just so happens that the %26quot;look%26quot; you like the most is the one that is typically associated with your personality, go for it!



Like I said earlier -- whatever makes you happy.
I was always comfortable with myself and my looks. I try to exercise and stay in reasonable good shape.
Hmm ... Good question



I could use some touch ups ... but no changing ... stay all natural...