Saturday 24 September 2011

Love songs which changed your way of life.?

Which love song you listen to recently or over your life has changed your personality or ways of living.



Best answer for song and description of how and why it has changed you.



My song which changed me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmDL-EUFDDU
Love songs which changed your way of life.?
01.Air Supply - I Can't Wait Forever

02.Alphaville - Forever Young

03.Boy George %26amp; Culture Club - Love Is Love

04.Caravan - Pages With Kitaro

05.Chicago - You're The Inspiration

06.Dan Byrd - Boulevard

07.Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is

08.George Benson - Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You

09.Jim Diamond - I Should Have Known Better

10.Kool %26amp; The Gang - Cherish The Love

11.Lionel Richie - Hello

12.Lionel Richie - Stuck On You

13.Paul McCartney - No More Lonely Nights

14.Peabo Bryson - If Ever You're In My Arms Again

15.Phil Collins - Againts All Odds

16.REO Speedwagon - One Lonely Night

17.Rockwell - Knife

18.Skool Boyz - You're The Best Thing In My Life

19.Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You

20.George Micheal - Careless Whispers

21. richard marx - right here waiting

22. bryan adams - please forgive me

23. bryan adams - everything i do (i do it for you)

24. michael learns to rock - that's why

25. chantal krevaizuk - living on a jet plane

26. six pence none the ritcher - kiss me

27. maroon 5 - this love

28. goo goo dolls - iris

29. aerosmith - i don't wanna miss a thing

30. celine dion - all by myself

31. bryan adams, sting, rod stewart - all for love

32. air supply - out of love

33. bon jovi - always

34. celine dion - my heart will go on

35.emilia - i'm a big girl in a big world

36. jet - are you gonna be my girl

37. josh groban - you raise me up

38. kenny g - the moment

39. matchbox 20 - if you're gone

40. spice girl - 2 become 1

41. take that - how deep is your love

42. the cranberries - linger

43. the wonders - that thing you do

44. trisha yearwood - how do i live

45. vanessa charlton - thousand miles



my favorite love songs, they all have influence