Wednesday 21 September 2011

Does your personality change whenever you meed someone different?

i might already know the answer but id like your opinion. what is the reason behind it? whenever i meet someone i act like a different person then if i talk to an old friend, and even then with each old friend i act differently with each one, i have no idea how i usualy act anymore because its so diverse at times, note id like an honest answer dont try to just state a blunt, tell me what you think, be descriptive, i talk to my girlfriend and act like any old person, yet i look back at it and i tell myself %26quot;that isnt me%26quot; yet then at times ill be like %26quot;that is so me 100%%26quot; it changest so frequently my whole thought process goes differently as well, it shows in my school work, sometimes i make 85s that when i look back on it the next week id re answer them all for a 100 passing easy, i act like a completely different person when i have a headache as well more irritable, outspoken (to a degree yet not entirely, i mean sure, ill tell you to shut up but i wont go overboard) i met someone recently and i act formal, talk to an old friend and im as different and oposite in such intensity its amazng sure my beliefs and views on things are the same but i produce it differently in so many ways i dont know which is my normal way of doing things anymore. (i had this question in mind many times during the days but it always drifted away, however unimportant, i think i have my answer already but i'd like to see what you think on this view)
Does your personality change whenever you meed someone different?
its common in adolescence, even adults. personally this is my Label for immaturity but in your case i see it more as comfort ability. most of all people in the world are like that. i can have conversations with some people that i cant with others. i tend to present my self in the same way. Unless im being silly. i think it eventually evens out, the acting different in front of everyone that is. things change constantly, how you are is not giving too you at birth you develop them from learning social situations, some people find it easiest to act differently, that is just how they are, don't dwell on it.
Does your personality change whenever you meed someone different?
hmm my life isn't an act i'm just me.all the time.
You are a different you when your around different people.



I'm like that too.



Like a 3D polygon, you have a different side for each person.
As long as your not tireing to be some one different. The most important thing out there is to be yourself, but its ok to have different personalities at different times. Maybe one friend just brings out your wild side and one just calms your down...
If it comes naturally to act the way you do around certain people then that is all your personality, as long as your not trying to be something you know your not in order to please someone. Different people are into different things, so when you are around different kinds of people you just act more on the certain parts of your personality that appeal the most to them, but it is still all you
yes, i do this, and i am very unhappy about it.



about how differently you would do on a test -

this could be due to stress, sleepiness, drugs ( no offense, just listing a possibility) and, believe it or not a few types of seizures that are not evident from outside, called



complex seizures

or

complex partial seizures.

the headache especially is what made me think about the possibility of %26quot;invisible%26quot; seizures. talk to your doc, or even a neurologist. I 'm serious.
Yeah for sure and it depends what what type of person I'm with. I act the most comfortable and at-home around my boyfriend. I act fairly comfortable around my parents. I act shy and innocent around my extended family. I can act wild, fun and crazy around one friend and wholesome, goody-good and quiet around another.
It's called adapting man.some people like funny so you act funny and some people don't so you don't.I do it too.