Saturday 24 September 2011

Did you change after high school?

As in,



After high school, did your personality somehow change a little?

Did your social life change?

Did you move away?

Did you change your appearance a lot?

Were you once really shy and now you're super outgoing?



HOW HAVE YOU CHANGED?

Do you know anyone who has changed?



I'm just curious because I am a freshman in high school and I'd just like to know if most people change after graduating high school :)
Did you change after high school?
I got more confidant.

I now have the FU attitude. If you don't like me for who I am, then FU!
Did you change after high school?
yeah, i fcked up my school days and regretted it pretty soon after i left so grew up a bit.
Yeah. If I were in high school as I am now, I think I would've been cooler than I was.
I'm stilla freshie.
I have changed immensely since high school. I moved away, gained new interests, and have new friends.
actually, i changed a lot after elementary %26amp; junior high. i used to be a quiet %26amp; shy kid. now, im a loud %26amp; outgoing type of girl :D
i cant really answer that cause im a freshman too.

CLASS OF 2013!!!!







but i do know some people who did change in high school.
Yeah. High school was a big game and a big joke. I started having a real life and real friends after that.
still in high school
Yes, I did. I left high school last year and ever since then i have matured a hell of a lot and see things differently. I guess my social life has changed too. Although my friends haven't changed at all! Kinda wierd
Hello!



I'm also a freshman and I just want to say that I have changed already so much from 8th grade to 9th.



My 8th was the hardest year of mile life. Both emotionally, educationally and physically. I was really able to think about things and put together a rationale for my life.



I do expect more change after high school. Good question. I'm interested in knowing about this too.
Yea, I've become very quiet and less social. I'm not as active as I used to be and I'm only 18.
Yes i changed a lot. Im a lot more loud and outgoing. And i cant shutup
I've changed more in some ways than others. I'll tell you straight off that I miss high school like none other. Knowing what I do now, I would've done everything differently.



Social life - hasn't changed much. I don't hang out with the same people.

I've since moved to a larger town, but miss the smaller one that I used to live in.

Apperance has not changed, unfortunately.
Yes, and it was time to get some new clothes.
Ya-that's when my %26quot;wild days%26quot; begun...
im still in h.s.
yeah it did, uses to like what everyone liked and follow what everyone else followed like music, style etc, but after high school I stop caring about all that
A lot of people say they did that I know. I hope I do because I absolutely HATE high school. I still have another year left. =[
My social life has been about the same, I was very reserved only having a few friends, and not dating/talking to any guys in the highschool I went to.



I didn't move away yet.



I did change my appearance from time to time, and still do.



I wasn't really shy just didn't like a lot of ppl and kept to myself. I am a little more outspoken and outgoing but not an extreme difference.



My personality has changed a little bit, learning more about myself. Just stopped worrying about where everyone is in life, and their social status and focusing on mine. I know a few people who have changed.
Every one changes after highschool. And the change is probably for the best