Saturday 24 September 2011

How much has your personality changed in the past few years?

I've been in college the last four years....and I can say that from the time when I started to now, my personality has changed in almost every way possible....Sometimes, it's alienating.
How much has your personality changed in the past few years?
yeah for sure, i'm a much stronger person than i was 2 years ago and i will stand up more for what i believe. I am sick of trying to make everyone else happy
How much has your personality changed in the past few years?
Not much
a lot, and probably still will...for the better :-)
no, but a lot of my friends have, theyve gone slutty and it makes me wanna barf
mine has changed a lot. good luck.
My personality has for the most part stayed the same but there are definatly differences from a few years ago.
alot...I've grown more seen more things...basically matured!
Quite a bit, i have turned more passive in the past few years.
well only u can change that
i've chilled out quite a bit
a lot i have changed for the better
well my personality has completely changed passed the last year and im doing things I would have a year ago
Alot..I've grown up very nicely
I think my basic personality has stayed the same, but my outlook on life has toughed up quite a bit, sadly...........
I'm a completely different person. I'm much more optimistic and a heck of a lot wiser.
i'm less manic over the years, thank gawd
the personality does not set until the age of 25 so yes you can make very big strides in your personality changes
heaps. i am happier ...more outgoing..scarier and freakier. but thats getting older right?
mine hasn't changed that much in the past 2 years but in the past few years it has. i have learned to control my emotions a whole lot better then i used to be able too. i'm still only 16 so I know i have a lot more growing to go through
i learned not to have too much compassion. people just use you. i wouldn't really call that a personality change though.
Very much. I'm more mature now than before.
I have changed a whole lot. I am still at a loss whether it has been for the better though...
Mine has changed a lot. A divorce will do that to you. I am much happier and calmer. Just a better person all the way around. It happens as we grow in life and have those many life altering experiences.
I've changed about 90% of who I am in just the past 6 months. It really is crazy, but everything I've done has been a mistake that I've learned from, and it's only making me stronger.
In the past 4 years, I have changed more thatn anyone could change. Ive gone from one way of thinking to another, better way of thinking... I like who I am now.
I think that all the unfortunate things that have happened to me over the past few years has helped me grow up and out of an immature girl.
not much ccuz deep down im still the same old me but ya know im 14 and in middle/highskool ppl start to find themselves and figure out hoo they r...for example teens constantly changin styles, tryna b popular, be in cliques, etc..my styles changed a bit and i wouldnt say myslef im completely popular, but i have A TON of friends/acquaintances but im friends wit every1 popular or not.........im still me tho :)but my mind and the way i think in a few ways is better, tho im still the deep thinker/worry-wart i always was.:)
ALOT ill just say i went from tomboy to prepp and now im a rock gurl.....and going into punk...its scarry cause its only been 2 years and all this is happening
it'd be too long to type out, but for the most part, i've gotten to the point where i can accept most of the things i am a part of. it sounds weird, but it was harder for me than most people for whatever reason. I'm better able to just kind of... accept. Well, that and a few other things. I'm a little more outgoing, my sarcastic side shows a little more (which kind of sucks when done at the wrong time) but yeah. i mean people change all the time, but you don't always realize it. i guess i'm just one of those people at the moment.
your personality never changes, you just learn and change your behavior, you become more mature. humans must pass the stages: childhood, youth, teen, adult, and each has its own characteristics
A lot... I used to be a nice girl... (I was 10!). Then I told some b**** some stuff about a girl behind her back and the b**** couldn't keep her mouth shut. Now I say f*** or b**** every five seconds... Yeah. I'm 12 now...