Wednesday 21 September 2011

How much has your personality changed from when you were young?

A lot about my personality has changed, not only from primary school but from high school also. Where as one of my friends is still the same. We met this guy at a party we went to primary school with. He was embarassed, he said %26quot; I was such a loser in primary school%26quot; my friend said pretty much that he was. I just said that everyones uncertain of themselves when they are young, so it's not really that he was a loser or anything, he just was finding his feet. I wasn't exactly popular either!



My friend has not changed ONE bit, she still acts like a bossy first grader and we're now in our 20's.



Have you changed?? What kind of changes and do you think most people do change?
How much has your personality changed from when you were young?
Well now that I'm 53, I'm a lot more mellow than I was, even in my 20's. You will see changes take place all thru your life time. It just gets better!
How much has your personality changed from when you were young?
Me too hun, but if I live to be 80, I'll probably turn into a pissy old fart! Just shoot me if I do okay? Thanks and enjoy your evening....

Report Abuse


I am a bit more tart and snarky, but that's about it
,,it didnt,,that's why I'm like this,,,,,,
i m as honest as i can ever get to be. i am very funny at times w/o even trying too.
I really haven't changed that much i am a clown still I have just grown up and I am responsible but i like to laugh and see people happy i don't pick on people and i never have I just like to have a good time and always have and i hope i always will........
a lot. i was the little girl who believe every one was good till proven guilty. people were friendly, and life was good if you worked at being good. and i believed that everyone could expect a happily-ever-after for the end of their life story! now I'm jaded. people are neutral till they prove them self's good or bad. life is evil so you have to fight just to survive. and people are Rarely friendly in less they want something. and i no longer believe in happily-ever-after









:]
Not much, I'm just as mean but, I'm better at it now!
I feel like I'm the same person, just that over the years I've squashed down some facets and hopefully strengthened some others in order to make living with myself an ever more enjoyable experience.
I've changed from a shy young man to a brash individual. I'm now 36 years young, and I was shy and cautious in my adolescence and teens until I turned 22 and joined the U.S. Navy. Boot Camp brought out the man, as well as the maniac in me. Traveling all over the world and being part of a class organization boosted my confidence and put the MAN in maniac, so to speak. I believe pretty much everybody changes once they evolve out of high school ways into the real world...work, relationships, responsibilities, kids, etc. have a tendency to change 90% of teens coming out of school. Wait another ten years youngster, you will not believe how life changes one even more drastically...
With age and experience you cannot help but change. Your views on life and the people around you change too. Now as for your friend, she must not have had any life altering experiences. She is living in a dream world.
Yes, I was really shy in high school, I'm more out going now...
I'm the total opposite of when I was young.
You know, really my personality hasn't changed much since I was about 12. Thrity some years later and I'm still fun-loving, open minded, logical, imaginative, kind, and modest :)



I'm trying to change some of my behaviours but I like my personality by and large. I try to care less about others' opinions and care more about my needs and wants. I've rethought many of many views and moral positions. But really that is more surface and less crucial parts of who I really am.



I think the basic set of qualities that determine personality doesn't change easily if it can be changed at all. But behaviours and thinking can change, and slight modifications can make huge differences.



Peace
You are pretty unbelievable to me for your age.

To me you come across extremely wise for your years.

I think my personality is quite a bit if not every bit the same as when I was younger,and at times I too can act like a bossy first grader!!(nothing to be proud of!)

But at the same time I really like that I feel young,and still have my crazy,fun sense of humor,and in some ways have allot of youthful innocence.Despite all the self inflicted drama I have put myself through.