Saturday 24 September 2011

Why Do Women Reject Nice Guys??? Can you force your personality to change using hypnosis?

I know a lot of women who are dating peathetic bad boys and some who act like gangsters, its pathetic. Worthless, yet a lot of women reject guys like me! Why? I am nice, caring, and smart if I must say, I may be a tad borderline autistic but still. I am 15 and feel there should be women interested in me. Maybe I should manipulate and bend these womens relationships to have break up with eachother. But how would I do that? I am not smart enough to do that, maybe I should hypnotize myself to change my personality, I could be manipulative and deceitful. If I am not supposed to have a relationship, then I will ruin relationships in order for my future to be bright. So Why Do Women Reject Nice Guys??? Can you force your personality to change using hypnosis???
Why Do Women Reject Nice Guys??? Can you force your personality to change using hypnosis?
You cannot force your personality to change using hypnosis, and do not go down the negative route, it'll come back and bite ya.
Why Do Women Reject Nice Guys??? Can you force your personality to change using hypnosis?
At 15, a lot of girls haven't figured out yet that bad boys are bad news. In a few years, you'll be a hot commodity! In the meantime, not ALL girls only go for bad boys.



Though, it seems to me that a lot of my supposed %26quot;nice guy%26quot; friends who complain that they can't get dates aren't actually as nice as they think they are. :P
um...wow you need to like chill and just be yourself cause sooner or later a girl will get her heart borken and realize that she should date a nice guy who wont break her heart
No why would you want to change who you are! If you want to improve yourself then maybe take workshop classes for something you want to work on. There are a lot of girls out there who want a nice guy, as you get older that number will increase.
Women are girls that have matured, you are referring to girls? Girls are too young to know what they want in the future. They like the cool, cute boys. Bad boys, jerks. Not all girls are like that. I wasn't. I was choosy. I suggest you find a hobby that you like one that will include girls. Learn to ride a dirt bike. Girls love motorcycles. Do something cool not change who you are.
First women reject nice guys because they need bodyguard's till up to their marriage with a nice guy
Dude even if you could change your personality, would you really want to? I know exactly how you feel, I've been the %26quot;really nice guy%26quot; for about 3 years now yet I've been rejected more times than I can count. It's because these days women are more interested in people who are good looking than people who will treat them like gold. Don't change, sooner or later they'll realize that dating rich white kids who think they're black and treat everyone like crap isn't going to fly.
don't change... in a couple of years these girls are gonna be chasing you down. trust me
dude... no

if sh rejects you, and you are a good guy (hypnotism things kinda makes me think differently but whatever) then shes not a good chick

also, tone down the crazy

might be why they dont like you
you don't have to change your personality just act like a bit of a jerk. act like you don't care. act uninterested. women are attracted to that. we like a challenge just as much as men.