Wednesday 21 September 2011

How much your personality changes as your chart progresses to next rising sign?

for exampe Scorpio rising changing to Sagitterious.
How much your personality changes as your chart progresses to next rising sign?
What does that mean? I've always wondered because I have my rising sign in like 29 degrees, so does my cancer rising change into leo rising?
How much your personality changes as your chart progresses to next rising sign?
I found about this a few days ago, but I have a hard time believing it. I am an Aries rising and well my temper has always been quick. I also have always had the problem of making decisions without thinking. My aries rising is like 5 degrees or 0.05 degrees.
o.O i didnt know that they change
ah, you don't actually believe in this hocus-pocus nonsense do you?



Also you're personality would not change for the reason mentioned above.
  • remove brontok
  • spanish name for boy
  •