Friday 16 September 2011

I need to change my Personality Overnight?

my boyfriend told me that I was too nice to people that I always get used, and I wanna change how he thinks of me. How do you change your personality overnight to (nice girl, listens to ppl, the kind that is easy to tease) to (cool, un-teaseable) Im sick of my BF and my friend thinking that it is ok to tease me.





don't say %26quot;be your self%26quot; seriously that's retarded
I need to change my Personality Overnight?
wow your seriously gonna change yourself for your boyfriend? He was right about your personality...
I need to change my Personality Overnight?
if people dont care abut you, ****'M
you cant it takes time
60% of your personality is inherited from your parents.



So only 40% of you is original. Be glad for what you have to work with as it is.
you dont really need to change yer personality just start making witty comebacks. thats what i do and the more intelligent the comebacks are the better it looks for you. its not about being un-teasable ( i dont even think thats a word lol) its about getting the last laugh
tell them to f-off everytime they tease you.





and then be yourself.
Seriously you can not change yourself overnight. It takes at least a week or two to form a habbit but you can start trying to not trust people so easily if they take advantage of you.



and not being mean or anything but your never going to be cool so stop trying because it will not get you anywhere. trust me
omg seriously!? you are who you are, and if you have a bf he obviously likes you for a reason! If you do wanna change, it wont happen overnight, just sslloowwllyy try to build up but if ya dont like it, dont change. gl girly
simple dnt tke crap from ur bf or friends.wen they say stuff cuse them out and show them dat u aint tking nun frm nbdy
just be careful on who you trust.. dont be so trusting.. stand up for your self.. if they tease you tease them back.
Yes, I want to tell you, who cares what they think of you and just be yourself but I also get that's not what you want to hear. My advice is to be confident. Confidence shows that you are a strong person not a weak person. Walk into the room with your head high, make eye contact, smile and be that girl that you have always wanted to be. The one that is Not always a nice girl, that does Not get teased and who is Extremely COOL! If you believe it they will too!!
don't change for noone haha your boyfriends a tool if he doesnt like who your are.

its retarded i know but f*** him if hes gonna tell you your too nice. Thats a good thing.
  • vc
  • data into xsds
  •