Saturday 24 September 2011

When you are drunk, does your personality changes?

How?

When I drink, i do what i have wanted to do for a long time, like kissing a boy i like.

I totally laugh harder. ;P
When you are drunk, does your personality changes?
Yes, it does. I have phone calls periodically, from a gentleman that I have known for years. He only has to say %26quot;hello%26quot; and I know whether he has been drinking or not. His voice changes and when he is in my presence, his whole countenance changes and I know just looking at him that he has at least two drinks. He feels that he can %26quot;handle%26quot; his drinking, and we have tried to tell him how he changes, but he thinks he changes for the better.



Yes, you probably feel more like a %26quot;free spirit%26quot; when you drink and you %26quot;let go%26quot; and kiss %26quot;the boy%26quot;. One day, my dear, you will %26quot;let go%26quot; and will end up pregnant.

I know, not me, but it happens to millions of young women who think that they are completely in charge of themselves when they drink. Nothing could be further from the truth.



The point is, really, why drink at all. Why not just be yourself, without the alcohol influence. If you have to drink to relax, then there is something wrong, somewhere. You probably have low self esteem, but I guarantee you that your self esteem will drop more, when you feel ashamed of yourself, or when you do get pregnant.



Is one or two drinks, worth the rest of your life?



The choice is yours.
When you are drunk, does your personality changes?
Yes, when you are drunk, behavior, your personality, may change into simian behavior.



Of course, if being drunk evokes a merry attitude of no following danger and of no future shame, then it may be good to sometimes be drunk. A good old Roman citizen thought that it would be wise to get feastly drunk at least once a month, but they got drunk much more often, and made many perverted orgies, owing to the plenty of booze that was available to them.



My good old mother used to often chant something about drinking that I will attempt to translate here:



Two glasses of good wine a day are the wise man's delicious glasses, and that may evoke more merry behavior;



Four glasses of wine a day are the monkey's glasses that may evoke some annoying simian behavior;



eight glasses a day are the swine's glasses,

and where behavior may end up with some spew and unreflected piggish manners.



Have a laugh, and may you this time be so moderately drunk and so daringly merry and glowingly kiss your favorite fierce macho boy without entirely loosing your senses.
Lmfao, well I don't drink anymore



But when I used to I'd get REALLY obnoxiouis (Like i'm already somewhat of an obnoxious person anyways, so it'd just get worse) and I'd get REALLY flirty with anyone and everyone especially people I already liked.



haha :)
It is 'Does your personality change?' (not 'changes')



Alcohol loosens normal inhibitions that occur when you are more sober. Thus your personality does not change, but its 'range of behaviors' does.
Alcohol reduces your inhibitions, so you are more likely to do things you normally wouldn't do. That's why they call it %26quot;Liquid Courage%26quot;.
HAHAHAHAHA!



You get more daring and wreckless. And I think you know that drinking alcoholic drinks is bad for your health.
no thats your true personality comes out
well. yea i completely change. i want to do homework and such, or just plain study. hahahaha jk.
  • rodents
  • Ideas for a Summer quilt layout
  •