Saturday 24 September 2011

Why do I feel like my personality sucks?

For a lack of a better word. I feel like I'm just so socially awkward and I always get the feeling that people don't like me. I have no idea why. I try to make myself seem interesting and fun but I still get the same feeling.



I look at other people and their personalities seem so much better than mine. They are actually funny and outgoing and fun to be around, and everyone loves talking to them. I don't know how to be like that. I try but still seem to fail. It's not even just in real life, it's also on the Internet. I try to go on those blogging sites like Livejournal and Twitter but I never get friends, I never know what to post, I'm constantly thinking what can I say to make myself funny.



Can you really change your personality and acquire a sense of humor and become outgoing? Or is it just something in our genes and we have to accept it as who we are and there's nothing wrong with it, personality-wise?
Why do I feel like my personality sucks?
LOTS OF PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE NOT WORTHY ,its all part of growing up, so look in the mirror and tell your self your are as good as anyone and BE POSITIVE IN ALL YOU DO .
Why do I feel like my personality sucks?
There's only one thing wrong about you, you're trying to be someone else! Stop doing that and be yourself, I'm sure you cannot please everyone (because no one can) but I promise you you will end up meeting with people that appreciate you for who you really are and enjoy your company.



Don't EVER try and change who you really are! take a look at this forum http://acommunityforbloggers.com/ sign up and start being a part of the community, I'm sure you'll find someone that appreciates you there :) good luck
You are asking all the wrong questions. Why would you want a bunch of people on the internet who don't even know you to like you? Who cares what they think? Having friends is overrated if they don't like you for you. Think about the people who like to hang around you when you are just being yourself, those are the people that matter, everyone else is trivial.
You can pray about your life. Tell God about your problems. God is love. Know that God can help you live a better life if you want Him to help you. You can have a personal relationship with God by saying the prayer below. God is our Creator, all-knowing, all-powerful, eternal, holy, love. God loves us and sent us His Son, Jesus Christ, so we can go to heaven if we know and follow Him. Forever means without end -- time on and on without death. Forever is what happens after we die. Either we go to heaven and be with God forever, or we go to hell which is very bad and painful forever. The good people who are saved believers in Jesus Christ go to heaven. The bad people go to hell. We need to know and follow God in this world to get to heaven in the next world. We follow God by loving and obeying Him and loving others for Him. Jesus Christ, God's Son, is our bridge to God. Jesus died on the cross to cancel our sins. We need to accept Jesus into our life as our Lord and Savior forever to receive God's blessing and forgiveness plus go to heaven to be with God forever after we die. This is about being a born-again Christian. Faith in God is a gift from God. You can pray for faith in God. Just speak out and ask God for the faith to believe in Him and to follow Him. Some people find faith in God when they realize the beauty in the world is made by God. Evolution can't explain the world's natural beauty, for example, the parks in the world, animals, flowers, peacocks, sunsets, butterflies, rainbows, etc. After you have your faith on, you can pray a sinner's prayer to be a born-again Christian. This prayer is very important and should be said with a sincere heart and faith in God. This is the prayer: %26quot;Dear God, I know that I am a sinner and that Jesus Christ is the sacrifice for our sins. I have done the following sins (state these out) and I pray to discontinue these sins. I pray to receive Jesus Christ into my life as my Lord and Savior forever. In Jesus' name, amen.%26quot; I'm Lutheran and I like the Baptist churches too. You could check out a Christian church and also see about their weekly Bible study group as a good way to learn about God's will for your life. You can pray to God about your daily life and have a Christian church pray for you.
your trying to hard start not to give a **** and things will fall into place it did for me i was in the exact same position as you