Friday 16 September 2011

Is it possible to change your own personality?

I'm 16. There are a lot of things I like about myself. I consider myself to be an intellectual, I have a good heart, and I want to help people. But then there is so much about my demeanor and personality that I don't like. I'm not very open, warm, or welcoming. I have these times where I'll be sitting in a group just WISHING I was more talkative so that I could really be a part of the group. But I'm so quiet and even awkward at times. It's like I know exactly what I want to be like, but I have no clue how to get there. I'm really dissatisfied, to say the least.



How can I change myself?
Is it possible to change your own personality?
To start with : 'An original is always worth more than a copy%26quot;.



Trust me, people look coolest when they are themselves. Even most of the people you like in your life must be behaving naturally, that's why you like them.

and actually you can not pretend for long without getting stressed.



and when in group, I suggest do not be too much self-conscious, just let it go...let it go..free yourself...do whatever comes to ur mind...am sure it won't be awkward if you are just yourself...



sorry for a long lecture, can't help...Aries :-)
Is it possible to change your own personality?
NLP therapy say

the mind is like a computer

it can be programmed

you can get self help books on NLP and change yourself

anything by Paul McKenna is good

so is Get The Life You Want by Richard Bandler,the co creator of NLP

just read the reviews on Amazon and you'll get an idea of how good it is.

there are other ways too. but NLP is my favorite because it's quick and easy and even fun to practice

///if you know how you want to be like then you can do it. and you won't be phony either. it's already there. you just don't know it.