Wednesday 21 September 2011

I need to change my personality ASAP! Help! Everyone thinks I'm weird!!!?

He-ya...



Well, to start off, I have a very Strange personality...

On second I could be veeeeryyy hyper, and the next, I could just sit on the couch and relax...

I'm a super friendly person, and I love everybody all around me... But it seems like, nobody feels the same for me like I do for them.

Sometimes, I feel like hugging the whole world, So I go around the school an ask people -Do you want a hug?

Most of the people think I'm weird...

I think It's just because, I think that nobody loves me, because that's how it is!!! Whenever I come back from school, all I hear, is my parents shouting at one another, I go upstairs, and turn on my computer... And then I do my homework, and go to sleep.... And the next day, I get up and go to school, and school makes me feel very... happy... (gosh, I'm a total weirdo....)



Anyway... Whenever I get into an argument with my friend, I feel like I want to die... I've tried killing myself once... But it didn't work... I just can't see the point of life, when people all around you, don't like you, and you just seem... Different...





People all around say -Change your personality....

But... I don't have a clue how to... Help me please...

Because I feel like I need to go to a mental hospital xD



XOXO

Candy.
I need to change my personality ASAP! Help! Everyone thinks I'm weird!!!?
Who cares what others think, people love to judge but it doesn't mean they're right. Be who YOU want to be, forget the others.
I need to change my personality ASAP! Help! Everyone thinks I'm weird!!!?
Ok really DONT BE YOUR SELF I hate that phrase everyone says be yourself and you shouldn't you should be a BETTER VERSION OF YOURSELF this will get your personality changed asap and please dont kill yourself again your pathetic change all the stuff you feel that you need to change.
Be yourself, don't change who you are. You can still change how you act, but it doesn't have to change who you are. School is only a small part of your life, and kids will be kids. You should always be yourself and if people don't like it, then forget them. Your special and you will find friends who will like you for who you are. The amount of people in your school is insignificant compared to the real world.