Saturday 24 September 2011

How does your character develop when you become independent?

When you become independent, how does your personality change? I learned to take initiatives as a result and took classes, outside activities, as well as a job. In what ways did you become independent?
How does your character develop when you become independent?
Being independent is the best thing I ever did for myself.

When my Dad offered to take care of me the rest of my life, that is when I realized (at age 18) that I didn't want to be a free loader. I got a better paying job and moved out into my own apartment. I didn't ask for help when I was broke. I ate bagel and cream cheese for months. I learned how to budget my money, save and discipline. I also gained motivation to advance my career to make more money I ever thought I would.

1. never give up

2. Don't try, just do



You character depends on you and who you are. Being independent will make you strong, wise, and careful. There is so many great characters that develop as you grow.

Try asking 5 people what they think about your character. Then ask then again in 2 years after becoming 100% independent.

Good luck, it is very self gratifying!
How does your character develop when you become independent?
you become self-sufficient.
Well you can no longer vote in the primaries but that was the only real difference I noticed.
By getting a job.

My own apartment.

Continuing my College education.

Reading more about history, The real facts and truth.

Yoga, chakra balancing and meditation.

And believing in me, loving everything about me.
I believe the more responsible you are, the more independent you can become. Being 'responsible' is the key!!
I went to trade school, graduated, left home, got a job and have been independent ever since. Just living your life will change you, but you should have a distinct character by now. Character comes from inside.
When you become indepent you understand your responsibilitys, and you find out how hard it is in life and you build your character by being yourself and not letting anybody bring you down. You become stronger and everybody looks at you totaly different and you know you can do for yourself and they do to, you become stronger and that in itself says alot about you character.
well I had a car accident in '94 I was in a coma for 6 months in the Hospital for about 14 months, I was in a wheelchair for 10 years.I always lived at my mothers house I went back my mothers house for about 11 years until I got my own place %26amp; it feels great I basicaly do WHAT I WANT when I want I bring over who I want when I want, I eat what I want when I want it's great