Saturday 24 September 2011

When You First Came Out: How did it feel?

I'm 18 and I haven't came out yet. I've had 2 Boy Friends already %26quot;I obviously kept it a secret from my parents%26quot;



I just want to know 1 thing though:



1. How does it feel like after you come out? Does it change your personality, behavior, etc?
When You First Came Out: How did it feel?
i havent either

im pretty sure its a big weight off yur chest(:
When You First Came Out: How did it feel?
It changed everything for me. Best feeling in the world! =)
i haven't come out to my dad yet because he'll tell my grandmother who is the most racist and homophobic person i know.

but my mom, she was raised traditionally, and didn't believe me when i told her i was bi.

and that really hurt.
I've only come out to one person, my best friend, and it just makes you feel so happy when they understand, its hard to put into words. If my sisters and family are as supportive, my body might burst open with joy!!!!!!!!!



I agree, best feeling in the world!
It felt good, but not as good as putting it back in.
i still havent came out to my parents but i came out to friends, cousins, sister, and aunt. i felt so relieved like a whole bunch of weight off my shoulders and i can be more of myself.
Even though I'm only out to a few people, I have changed a bit around them. I laugh a lot more and talk more, I have more confidence knowing I have their support. It's a good feeling, not having to lie as much.
WHEN I CAME OUT I WAS THE SAME EGOCENTRIC PERSON I WAS FROM THE START , bUT MY CHOICES N FRIENDS CHANGED IF THAT DOES U N E GOOD DO HAVE FRIEND THAT KNOW MY MOM KNOWS SHE DOEN'T CARE SHE JUST WANTS ME SAFE!!!!!! AS SHE SAY'S!!! SO TELL YOUR MOM 1ST!!!P.S. SHE MIGHT ALLREADY KNOW..............I'M 16 UNTIL THE 23RDOF THIS MONTH