Saturday 24 September 2011

---HOW TO CHANGE/ BE MORE OUTGOING?!?--?

Is it possible to change your personality? I am a chill/ laid back kind of person, kind of shy and not as extroverted or outgoing. I think it is my genes that are a barrier for me. I reaallly wanna be like very, very outgoing but it's extremely hard when you cannot go against nature. Is it even possible to become very outgoing and extroverted and just simply not care what anyone thinks of you or am I doomed for life? Plz help cuz I have the drive...
---HOW TO CHANGE/ BE MORE OUTGOING?!?--?
course your personality changes, usually when you grow older. I've become more outgoing as i have grown older, mainly because of new friends i've made who have brought out a new side of me.

Try to mix with different kinds of people and you'll soon be outgoing.
  • xp
  • hair spray
  •