Saturday 24 September 2011

Would you rather have a girl think your good looking and hated you or thought you were ugly and liked u 4 u?

if you think about it not everyone is going to like your personality and I know not everyone is going to think your good looking but i'd rather have a girl think i'm good looking but hate me for how I act as opposed to be thought of as an ugly guy but liked me for me. You can have a higher selection of women (well not any woman but you know what I mean) if your good looking and you can change your personality so yeah. GIRLS go out with guys they hate!!!



if your good looking and
Would you rather have a girl think your good looking and hated you or thought you were ugly and liked u 4 u?
True but REAL girls go out with guys with good personalities. Anyway, after 30 years what lasts? your looks or personality?